RANKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Impet
Admin

PostSubject: RANKS   Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:22 am

Ranks

Non Officers

1. Soldier A first and the lowest possible rank for all new members. (Guild chat listen + speak)

2. Sergeant Second rank for players above lvl 20 who are active. (Guild chat listen + speak, Invite new members)

3. Corporal Third and last non officer rank for members 30+ active and helpful (Guild chat listen + speak, Invite new members, Edit public notes)

Officers

1. Lieutenant 1st officer rank for members with lvl 40+ that are active, helpful, helpful to low levels and want to take part in creating a guild. (Guild chat + Officer chat listen + speak, Invite new members, Promote and Demote them, View and edit public and officer note)

2. Major 2nd rank of officers that is nearly the same as above but only for players lvl 60+ to separate problems of Outland and Azeroth, these officers are expected to solve especially problems of players in the Outland. (Guild chat and Officer chat listen + speak, View and Edit public and officer note, Invite new members, Promote and Demote them, Set MOTD)

3. Commander Greatest rank in guild for members that are lvl 70 and Helpful, Very active, Help players at every lvl, Are active in game as well as at forum, Organize instances and reputation gain for players just entering Outland, Help by advices and profession. (Same possibilities as all above + Change guild information and Remove players from the guild)

PVP Ranks for lvl 70s

Players to achieve extra pvp rank need to be at least Majors and lvl 70.

1. Captain at least major rank + at least 2 epic items and over 1500 lifetime kills.

2. Colonel At least major rank + 5 epic items and over 3000 lifetime kills

3. Gen. Commander Commander rank + at least 8 epic items and over 5000 lifetime kills

Rules as well as Ranks may be changed in future for better guild organisation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentius

PostSubject: Re: RANKS   Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:21 am

GM Impet wrote:

PVP Ranks for lvl 70s

Players to achieve extra pvp rank need to be at least Majors and lvl 70.

1. Captain at least major rank + at least 2 epic items and over 1500 lifetime kills.

2. Colonel At least major rank + 5 epic items and over 3000 lifetime kills

3. Gen. Commander Commander rank + at least 8 epic items and over 5000 lifetime kills

Rules as well as Ranks may be changed in future for better guild organisation...

Question.. A person with those numbers off epic pvp items.. 2 or more.. should have lots more than 1500 ->>> in lifetime kills.. why have lifetime kills as a merit there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Impet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RANKS   Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:04 am

Disagree, battlegrounds are not the only way to get epic items, im my opinion 1st epic item you get is one from Aldor or Scryers, Secondly im playning to manage ppls reputation the way that they will be able to go to heroic instances as soon as they rech 70. - that provaids u with epic items themself and also with primal nether to craft epic items.

Not ever1 spends lot of time on battle ground till he gets 70 - me im lvl 51 atm with around 100 kills ... i have been 2 on battleground.

Moreover its not 1500 kill or 2 epics "its and 2 epics" so even if some1 plays bg lot during lvling and got lots of kills, to get promotion he still needs to get those 2 epic items. And further more person with 3k kills what isnt hard to get if some1 plays a lot of bgs will still need these 5 epics, i think its well though cuz some of you when u turn 70 will have 3k kills so till promotion u will need to get 5 epics... think about it a bit and u will see there there is no need to balance that, cuz it accualy make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentius

PostSubject: Re: RANKS   Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:58 am

I shall think about it. But not sure that the amount off kills really is that important for the ranks. I shall not hazzle you about it it was just something I thought were weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Impet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RANKS   Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:10 am

Well if you can suggest any other way to measure some1s progress in pvp - becasue this 3 are pvp ranks than i will take it into consideration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANKS   

Back to top Go down

RANKS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1